Thursday, August 4, 2011

FIVE TWO TATTOO SHOP IS MOVING

OK, its been far to long since I've posted any thing on here, I'm sorry. (the truth is I forgot my user name and password)

This will be a very brief post, I've closed the shop at 449 University Ave, and I'll be taking some time off tattooing. I will be looking for a new spot here in beautiful San Diego, however this time around, I'll be flying solo!

Please keep checking here or my SITE

If you have any questions, please feel free to EMAIL ME

I'll have a new post soon with some more photos of new works


R.I.P
FIVE TWO TATTOO SHOP 2.0

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us information about this. I really like your Blog, very much. I also, have a shop of tattoo. I will buy tattoo ink and needle from your websites, which you mentioned in the post.

    ReplyDelete