Friday, April 23, 2010

SARA BERLIN DRISCOLL

SARA BERLIN DRISCOLL
BORN APRIL 17TH AT 2:38PM 2010
7LBS, 14OZS
Danielle did great, the labour was about 7 hours, and we did it all at home. Sara is healthy and doing well, so is mom, Zoey is slowly getting used to the idea of a little sister
Zoey and Danielle in the berthing tub a few hours before the birth
Helping Danielle, what little help I could be


Danielle pushing, this is the craziest thing that I can think of, it makes you feel really small




Sara is a way different little girl then Zoey, its crazy to see just how different they really are, ether way I couldn't be happier with life right now

Zoey




Now some art shit, I'm doing small paintings at home so I can be here to help out with the kids, but I still need to make some cash, so if you would like any paintings please check out my SITE

Also I still have some of the ARCHIVED ART left, so if you wanted any there is just one of each so please get them while I still have some

2 comments: